Bucks vs. Magic Player Props | Giannis Antetokounmpo | Monday
The Milwaukee Bucks, including Giannis Antetokounmpo, hit the court versus the Orlando Magic on Monday at 8:00 PM ET. At 27.8 points per game, Antetokounmpo is third in the league.
Let’s take a look at Antetokounmpo’s stats, trends and available prop bets ahead of this outing, aiding you in picking the best wagers.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Giannis Antetokounmpo’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Antetokounmpo Season Stats
- Antetokounmpo is tops on his team in points (27.8), rebounds (12.2) and assists (5.8) per game, shooting 50.7% from the field and 29.2% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he posts 1.2 steals and 1.9 blocks (sixth in league).
- Antetokounmpo has scored 27.8 points per game in the 2021-22 season, 1.3 points higher than Monday’s over/under.
- Antetokounmpo’s per-game rebound average of 12.2 is 0.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (11.5).
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 33.6 combined points and assists per game, 2.1 more than his PA prop bet total — 31.5 — for Monday’s matchup.
- Antetokounmpo’s point total has gone over 26.5 points nine times in the 16 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Antetokounmpo’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 11.5 boards eight times over 16 games played this season.
Antetokounmpo’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Orlando
- Antetokounmpo averages 23.2 points per game against the Magic, 3.3 fewer than his over/under for this matchup.
- Antetokounmpo grabs 11 rebounds per game in matchups with the Magic, 0.5 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Antetokounmpo dishes out assists against the Magic at a higher rate — 0.3 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Magic, Antetokounmpo averages 0.6 fewer made three-pointers (0.9) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Antetokounmpo’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Magic is 39, which is 4.5 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Antetokounmpo accumulates 34.2 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Magic, and that is 4.3 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Antetokounmpo puts up 28 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Magic, 3.5 less than his prop bet total in this game.
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!