Bucks vs. Knicks Player Props | Bobby Portis | Sunday
Bobby Portis (19th in league, 9.0 rebounds per game) and the Milwaukee Bucks go up against the New York Knicks on Sunday at 12:00 PM ET.
Below, we break down Portis’ stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bobby Portis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Portis Season Stats
- Portis puts up 15.4 points, 9.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 1.1 blocks.
- Sunday’s over/under for Portis is 14.5 points. That is 0.9 fewer than his season average of 15.4.
- Portis has averaged 9.0 rebounds per game, 1.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday’s game (7.5).
- Portis has recorded 24.4 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.9 more than his 22.5 PR over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Portis’ point total has gone over 14.5 points 13 times in the 22 games he’s appeared in this season.
- So far this season through 22 games played, Portis has had a rebound total higher than 7.5 boards in 14 contests.
Portis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. New York
- Portis is averaging 6.3 fewer points per game against the Knicks than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Portis collects 4.2 rebounds per game in matchups with the Knicks, 3.3 less than his prop total for this game.
- Portis racks up 0.9 assists per game against the Knicks, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Knicks, Portis averages 0.5 made threes, which is 1.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Portis’ PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Knicks is 10.2 fewer than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- Portis racks up 12.4 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Knicks, and that is 10.1 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Portis averages 9.1 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Knicks, 6.4 less than his prop bet total in this game.
New York Knicks Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!