Bucks vs. Heat Player Props | Giannis Antetokounmpo | Wednesday
Giannis Antetokounmpo (27.6 points per game, third in NBA) and the Milwaukee Bucks will match up against the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday.
If you’re hoping to bet on Antetokounmpo’s props, we take a look at all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Giannis Antetokounmpo’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Antetokounmpo Season Stats
- Antetokounmpo paces the Bucks with 27.6 points per game (third in league) and 11.8 rebounds (sixth in league), while also putting up 5.8 assists.
- The 25.5 points prop total set for Antetokounmpo on Wednesday is 2.1 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (27.6).
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 0.3 more rebounds per game (11.8) than his prop bet total in Wednesday’s game (11.5).
- Antetokounmpo’s combined points and rebounds average (39.4 per game) is 1.9 more than the 37.5 PR over/under set in Wednesday’s matchup.
- In the 22 games he’s appeared in this season, Antetokounmpo’s point total has gone over 25.5 points 14 times.
- Antetokounmpo’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 11.5 boards 12 times in 22 games.
Antetokounmpo’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Antetokounmpo averages 20.3 points per game against the Heat, 5.2 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Antetokounmpo’s 10.8 rebounds per game in matchups against the Heat are 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this contest.
- Antetokounmpo racks up assists against the Heat at a higher rate — 0.4 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Heat, Antetokounmpo averages 0.7 made threes, which is 0.8 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Heat is 6.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Antetokounmpo racks up 31.1 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Heat, and that is 6.4 fewer than his PR prop bet over/under for this outing.
- Antetokounmpo averages 25.2 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Heat, 5.3 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!