Bucks vs. Heat Player Props | Bobby Portis | Wednesday
The Milwaukee Bucks, including Bobby Portis, face the Miami Heat on Wednesday at 7:30 PM ET. At 9.2 rebounds per game, Portis is ranked 19th in the NBA.
Let’s examine all of Portis’ prop bets for this contest, looking at stats and trends to choose the best value picks.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bobby Portis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Portis Season Stats
- Portis posts 15.0 points, 9.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest, shooting 46.9% from the floor and 40.7% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per game.
- Wednesday’s over/under for Portis is 13.5 points. That is 1.5 fewer than his season average of 15.0.
- Portis has collected 9.2 rebounds per game, 0.7 more than his prop bet for Wednesday’s game (8.5).
- Portis has put up 24.2 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.7 more than his 22.5 PR over/under for Wednesday’s game.
- Portis has put up more than 13.5 points 11 times this season (through 20 games).
- So far through 20 games played, Portis has had a rebound total higher than 8.5 boards in nine matchups.
Portis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Miami
- Portis averages 10.7 points per game against the Heat, 2.8 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Portis’ 5.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Heat are 3.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Portis dishes out assists against the Heat at a lower rate — 0.5 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Heat, Portis averages one made three, which is 0.5 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Portis’ combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Heat is 16.9, which is 6.6 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Portis averages 15.9 combined points and rebounds in games against the Heat, which is 6.6 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Portis’ 11.7 combined points and assists in games against the Heat are 3.8 less than his prop in this matchup.
Miami Heat Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!