Bucks vs. Celtics Player Props | Jrue Holiday | Monday
Jrue Holiday’s Milwaukee Bucks face the Boston Celtics on Monday at 7:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Holiday’s stats and trends to help you find the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jrue Holiday’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holiday Season Stats
- Holiday is tops on the Bucks at 6.1 assists per game, while also putting up 4.6 rebounds and 15.8 points.
- The 15.5 points prop total set for Holiday on Monday is 0.3 fewer points than his season scoring average (15.8).
- Holiday’s per-game rebound average of 4.6 is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s game (4.5).
- Holiday combines to average 21.9 points and assists per game, 0.4 more than his PA prop bet total (21.5) for Monday’s game.
- Holiday’s point total has exceeded 15.5 points 12 times in the 22 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Holiday’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 4.5 boards 12 times in 22 games.
Holiday’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Holiday averages 13.3 points per game against the Celtics, 2.2 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Holiday’s 3.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Celtics are 1.3 fewer than his prop bet total for this game.
- Holiday averages 4.7 assists in matchups with the Celtics, 0.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In games against the Celtics, Holiday has made 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Holiday’s combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Celtics is 21.2, which is 4.3 less than his prop over/under for this matchup.
- Holiday accumulates 16.5 combined points and rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics, and that is 3.0 fewer than his PR prop total for this outing.
- Holiday’s 18 combined points and assists in games against the Celtics are 3.5 less than his prop in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!