Bucks vs. Celtics Player Props | Giannis Antetokounmpo | Monday
The Milwaukee Bucks, including Giannis Antetokounmpo, hit the court versus the Boston Celtics on Monday at 7:30 PM ET. At 11.7 rebounds per game, Antetokounmpo is ranked sixth in the league.
In this story, we are digging into Antetokounmpo’s stats and trends to help you make the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Giannis Antetokounmpo’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Antetokounmpo Season Stats
- Antetokounmpo paces the Bucks with 27.3 points per contest (second in league) and 11.7 rebounds (sixth in league), while also posting 5.9 assists.
- Monday’s over/under for Antetokounmpo is 26.5 points. That is 0.8 fewer than his season average of 27.3.
- Antetokounmpo has averaged 0.2 more rebounds per game (11.7) than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (11.5).
- Antetokounmpo has put up 39.0 combined points and rebounds per game, 1.5 more than his 37.5 PR over/under for Monday’s game.
- Antetokounmpo’s point total has exceeded 26.5 points 13 times in the 25 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Through 25 games played this season, Antetokounmpo’s single-game rebound total has gone over 11.5 boards 13 times.
Antetokounmpo’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Antetokounmpo averages 26.6 points per game against the Celtics, 0.1 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Antetokounmpo’s 10.2 rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics are 1.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- Antetokounmpo collects assists against the Celtics at a lower rate — 0.3 less per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Celtics, Antetokounmpo averages 0.4 more made three-pointers (0.9) than this contest’s over/under (0.5).
- Antetokounmpo’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Celtics is 1.5 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Antetokounmpo combines for 36.8 points and rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 0.7 less than his PR prop bet over/under for this game.
- Antetokounmpo’s 31.8 combined points and assists in games against the Celtics are 0.3 more than his prop in this matchup.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!