Bucks vs. Celtics Player Props | Bobby Portis | Monday
Bobby Portis (9.1 rebounds per game, 18th in NBA) and the Milwaukee Bucks will hit the court against the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Monday.
In this story, we are breaking down Portis’ stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Bobby Portis’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Portis Season Stats
- Portis averages 15.6 points, 9.1 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game, shooting 47.4% from the field and 40.7% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- The 14.5-point total set for Portis on Monday is 1.1 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Portis has pulled down 9.1 rebounds per game, 0.6 more than his prop bet for Monday’s game (8.5).
- Portis has averaged 16.9 combined points and assists per game, 1.4 more than his PA prop bet total — 15.5 — for Monday’s game.
- In the 23 games he’s appeared in this season, Portis’ point total has exceeded 14.5 points 14 times.
- So far this season through 23 games, Portis has pulled down more than 8.5 boards in 10 contests.
Portis’ Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Boston
- Portis is averaging 5.3 fewer points per game against the Celtics than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Portis pulls down 5.9 rebounds per game in matchups with the Celtics, 2.6 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Portis averages 0.9 assists in matchups with the Celtics, 0.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for this game.
- In matchups with the Celtics, Portis averages 0.8 made threes, which is 0.7 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Portis has a points, rebounds and assists average against the Celtics that is 7.5 lower than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Portis combines for 15.1 points and rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 7.4 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Portis records 10.1 combined points and assists in his matchups with the Celtics, 5.4 less than his prop bet over/under in this game.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!