Bucks vs. Cavaliers Player Props | Jrue Holiday | Monday
Jrue Holiday and the rest of the Milwaukee Bucks match up against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday at 8:00 PM ET.
If you’re hoping to bet on Holiday’s props, we dig into all of the ones available, plus stats and trends, below.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Jrue Holiday’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Holiday Season Stats
- Holiday paces his team in assists per contest (6.1), and also posts 15.3 points and 4.7 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.5 blocks.
- The 15.3 points Holiday has scored per game this season is 2.2 fewer than his prop total set for Monday (17.5).
- Holiday has pulled down 4.7 rebounds per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Monday’s game (4.5).
- Holiday combines to average 21.4 points and assists per game, 3.1 less than his PA prop bet total (24.5) for Monday’s game.
- Through 18 games this season, Holiday has put up more than 17.5 points six times.
- So far in 18 games played, Holiday has had a rebound total higher than 4.5 boards in 11 outings.
Holiday’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Holiday is averaging 4.3 more points per game against the Cavaliers than his point prop bet total for this game.
- Holiday collects 4.4 rebounds per game in matchups with the Cavaliers, 0.1 less than his prop total for this contest.
- Holiday dishes out assists against the Cavaliers at a lower rate — 0.9 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In games against the Cavaliers, Holiday averages 2.1 made threes per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- Holiday has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Cavaliers that is 3.3 higher than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Holiday averages 26.2 combined points and rebounds in games against the Cavaliers, 3.7 more than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
- Holiday has averaged 28.4 combined points and assists per game against the Cavaliers, 3.9 less than his prop bet over/under in this matchup.
Cleveland Cavaliers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!