Buccaneers vs. Colts Player Props | Leonard Fournette | Week 12
Leonard Fournette has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Fournette and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) take on the Indianapolis Colts (6-5) in Week 12 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Leonard Fournette’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Fournette Season Stats
- Fournette has taken 112 attempts for a team-leading 486 rushing yards (54.0 per game) and scored four touchdowns.
- Fournette has racked up 230 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is 20th among qualified runners.
- And he has added 38 catches for 284 yards (31.6 per game).
- This season, he ranks 28th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 261.
- He has accounted for 11.8% of his team’s 34 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Fournette’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Tom Brady has recorded 2,870 passing yards (318.9 yards per game) while connecting on 254 of 377 passes (67.4% completion percentage), with 27 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- Ronald Jones II has run for 194 yards on 44 carries (21.6 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Chris Godwin’s 57 receptions on 77 targets this year have resulted in 717 yards and four touchdowns.
- This season Mike Evans is averaging 67.3 yards per game, with 41 catches (on 66 targets) for 606 yards and nine touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- The Colts have allowed six players to rack up more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Indianapolis has given up at least one rushing touchdown to 11 players this season.
- Three players have run for more than a touchdown against the Colts this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||260.1 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.6 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (19)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.5 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (12)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!