Buccaneers vs. Colts Player Props | Chris Godwin | Week 12
Chris Godwin has player props available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Godwin and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-3) play the Indianapolis Colts (6-5) in Week 12 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Chris Godwin’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Godwin Season Stats
- This season Godwin has 63 receptions (on 83 targets) for a team-high 782 receiving yards (78.2 per game) and five touchdowns.
- This season, he has racked up 429 yards after the catch, which ranks fourth among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 16.2% of his team’s 37 offensive touchdowns this season, with six total.
Godwin’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Tom Brady has recorded 3,177 passing yards (317.7 yards per game) while going 284-for-423 (67.1% completion percentage) and throwing 29 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- Leonard Fournette has compiled 521 yards on 122 carries (52.1 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 44 catches for 323 yards (32.3 per game).
- Mike Evans has 679 yards on 47 catches and 10 touchdowns. He has been targeted 77 times and put up 67.9 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Indianapolis has allowed three players to pick up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- 15 players have hauled in a touchdown against the Colts this season.
- Three players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Indianapolis this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||260.1 (17)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.6 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (19)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.5 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (13)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!