Bryant Bulldogs vs Brown Bears Betting Odds & Game Analysis | December 2
The Brown Bears visit the Bryant Bulldogs at Chace Athletic Center, taking the court at 6:00pm EST on Friday, December 2nd. The Bears are 10-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 157 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Brown Bears and Bryant Bulldogs.
Bryant Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Bryant
- The Bryant Bulldogs are currently 6-1 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 95.7 points per game. Combining with Bears’ 65.4 points per game gives a total of 161.1, which is 4.1 more than the current Over/Under of 157.
- Bryant has won each of its last 15 games at Chace Athletic Center.
- Bryant has won the first half in each of its last 10 night games at Chace Athletic Center.
Bryant Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||95.7||1|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.0||126|
|Assists Per Game||18.3||11|
|Rebounds Per Game||40.1||6|
|Blocks Per Game||4.3||35|
Key Players for Bryant
- 157 leads Bryant with Bryant points per game in Bryant games.
- Bryant leads Bryant with Bryant assists per game in Bryant games.
- Bryant leads Bryant with Bryant rebounds per game in Bryant games.
- Bryant leads Bryant with a Bryant FG% through Bryant games.
- Bryant leads Bryant with a Bryant 3PT% through Bryant games.
Brown Bears Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Brown
- The Brown Bears are currently 3-4 on the season.
- The Bears are averaging 65.4 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 95.7 points per game gives a total of 161.1, which is 4.1 more than the current Over/Under of 157.
- Each of Brown’s last nine games have produced a total of 155 or fewer points.
Brown Bears Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.4||160|
|Points Allowed Per Game||67.4||105|
|Assists Per Game||13.7||52|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.0||126|
|Blocks Per Game||2.3||82|
Key Players for Brown
- Kino Lilly Jr. leads Brown with 17.0 points per game in 7 games.
- Nana Owusu-Anane leads Brown with 2.9 assists per game in 7 games played.
- Nana Owusu-Anane leads Brown with 7.7 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Malachi Ndur leads Brown with a 60.0 FG% through 7 games.
- Kalu Anya leads Brown with a 100.0 3PT% through 7 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.