Bruins vs. Wild Player Props | Matt Boldy | Saturday
The Minnesota Wild host the Boston Bruins on Saturday, 2:00 PM ET at Xcel Energy Center. The Minnesota Wild are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +133.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Bruins is -157. The Bruins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 5.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 18, 2023, the Bruins won by a score of 4-3.
Matt’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Matt Boldy (MIN) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 24 of his last 32 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.13% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-175) are at DraftKings.
Matt’s stats vs. Boston Bruins
Matt’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Bruins at Wild
- The Over is 4-1 in Wild games in their last 5 games
- The Wild are 4-1 ATS against the Bruins in their last 5 games
- The Wild are 4-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 5 games
- The Wild are 5-1 at home in their last 6 games
- The Wild are 4-1 ATS as home underdogs in their last 5 games
Matt’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.11||13||0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.96||14||-0.1|
Matt’s Notable Teammates
- Mats Zuccarello (MIN) has gone over his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.69% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-169) are at DraftKings
- Joel Eriksson Ek (MIN) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.00% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-189) are at DraftKings
- Joel Eriksson Ek (MIN) has stayed under his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.17% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (100) are at DraftKings
- Mats Zuccarello (MIN) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 18 of his last 25 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.05% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.