Bruins vs. Lightning Player Props | Brayden Point | Monday
The Tampa Bay Lightning host the Boston Bruins on Monday, 7:00 PM ET at Amalie Arena. The Tampa Bay Lightning are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +111.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Bruins is -134. The Bruins are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Lightning and the Bruins have not met this season.
Brayden’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Brayden Point (TB) has gone over his assists prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 24.83% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (+114) are at DraftKings.
Brayden’s stats vs. Boston Bruins
Brayden’s Season Stats
Brayden’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.46||2||0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||2.80||7||-0.3|
Brayden’s Notable Teammates
- Steven Stamkos (TB) has gone over his points prop in 15 of his last 19 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.34% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-196) are at DraftKings
- Nikita Kucherov (TB) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 9 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.91% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Michael Eyssimont (TB) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 42 of his last 58 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.33% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-167) are at DraftKings
- Nikita Kucherov (TB) has stayed under his assists prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.74% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-238) are at DraftKings
- Victor Hedman (TB) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 11 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.36% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-189) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]