Bruins vs. Islanders Player Props | Brad Marchand | Wednesday
The New York Islanders host the Boston Bruins on Wednesday January 18th, 10:30am ET at UBS Arena. The New York Islanders are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 161.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Bruins is -188. The over/under is set at goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on December 13, 2022, the Bruins won by a score of 4-3.
Brad Marchand Season Stats
- Brad Marchand averages 0.4 goals, 0.7 assists, and 1.1 points per game.
- Marchand’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Islanders is set at 0.5 which is 0.6 less than than his season average of 1.1.
- Marchand’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Islanders is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 0.7.
- Marchand’s goals line for this matchup vs. New York Islanders is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Marchand’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Islanders is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
- Brad Marchand is 26 of 35 in the To Score 1 or More Points market, winning 74.3% of the time.
Brad Marchand Notable Teammates
New York Islanders Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]