Browns vs. Ravens Player Props | Baker Mayfield | Week 12
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Baker Mayfield for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
AFC North rivals meet in Week 12 when Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns (6-5) take on the Baltimore Ravens (7-3) at M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Baker Mayfield’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Mayfield Season Stats
- Mayfield has passed for 2,166 yards (196.9 per game) while completing 64% of his passes (176-for-275), with 10 touchdowns and six interceptions.
- Mayfield has racked up 1,143 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 21st in the NFL.
- He also has 89 rushing yards on 25 carries with one touchdown, averaging 8.1 yards per game.
- Mayfield has racked up 15 rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for 11 of his team’s 28 touchdowns on offense this season, or 39.3%.
Mayfield’s Notable Teammates
- Nick Chubb has rushed for 851 yards on 142 carries (77.4 yards per game), with six rushing touchdowns this year.
- David Njoku has been targeted 35 times and chipped in with 372 yards (on 24 catches) with two touchdowns.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones has 16 catches on 23 targets for 330 yards and three touchdowns, for an average of 30.0 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Baltimore has allowed more than 300 passing yards to only two players this season.
- Baltimore has allowed two or more touchdown passes to just two opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Ravens have allowed only two players to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||296.7 (31)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.1 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||88.6 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.2 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||369.7 (25)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.4 (31)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (17)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!