Browns vs. Patriots Player Props | David Njoku | Week 10
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about David Njoku and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Njoku and the Cleveland Browns (5-4) meet the New England Patriots (5-4) in Week 10 at Gillette Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze David Njoku’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Njoku Season Stats
- Njoku has reeled in 21 passes and leads his team with 341 receiving yards plus two touchdowns. He has been targeted 27 times, and averages 37.9 yards per game.
- This season, he ranks 39th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 198.
- He has accounted for 8.0% of his team’s 25 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
Njoku’s Notable Teammates
- This season, Baker Mayfield has put up 1,917 passing yards (213.0 yards per game) while connecting on 150 of 225 passes (66.7% completion percentage), with eight touchdowns and three interceptions.
- D’Ernest Johnson has rushed for 195 yards on 37 carries (21.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones has 15 catches for 314 yards and three touchdowns this year. He has been targeted 18 times and averages 34.9 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. New England
- No player has recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against New England this season.
- 11 players have caught a touchdown against the Patriots this season.
- New England hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
New England Patriots Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||246.0 (10)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.1 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||108.9 (14)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (9)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||340.3 (9)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.9 (4)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!