Broncos vs. Eagles Player Props | Tim Patrick | Week 10
Tim Patrick has player prop bets available from oddsmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS.
Patrick and the Denver Broncos (5-4) hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (3-6) in Week 10 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tim Patrick’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Patrick Season Stats
- Patrick has put together a 509-yard season on 34 catches with four touchdowns so far. He has been targeted 47 times and averages 56.6 receiving yards.
- He ranks 80th in the NFL with 145 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for four of his team’s 20 touchdowns on offense this season, or 20.0%.
Patrick’s Notable Teammates
- Teddy Bridgewater leads the team with 2,163 passing yards (240.3 yards per game) and has a 70.2% completion percentage this year (200-of-285) while throwing 14 touchdowns with five interceptions.
- Melvin Gordon III has run for 477 yards on 109 carries (53.0 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 20 catches for 163 yards (18.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Courtland Sutton has hauled in 41 catches for 588 yards (65.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Philadelphia
- Philadelphia has allowed over 100 receiving yards to three players this season.
- The Eagles have given up a touchdown pass to 11 players this season.
- No player has caught more than one touchdown pass against Philadelphia this season.
Philadelphia Eagles Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||248.1 (12)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||119.7 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.0 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||354.1 (14)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.6 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.2 (21)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!