Braves vs. Mets Player Props | Travis d’Arnaud | Tuesday
The New York Mets visit the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, taking the field at 7:20pm ET on Tuesday July 12th. The New York Mets are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Atlanta Braves player Travis d’Arnaud as the Braves face the New York Mets in Major League Baseball action.
In the last 5 matchups between the Braves and Mets, the Braves won twice and the Mets won three times. Their most recent matchup on July 11, 2022 ended 4-1 with the New York Mets taking the win.
Travis d’Arnaud Season Stats
- Games Played: 60 | Home Runs: 11 | RBI: 37 | Runs: 34 | Batting Average: .262 | OBP: .313 | SLG: .472 | OPS: .785.
- d’Arnaud’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Mets is set at 0.5 which is 0.50 less than than his season average of 1.00.
- d’Arnaud’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Mets is set at 0.5 which is 0.07 less than than his season average of 0.57.
- d’Arnaud’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Mets is set at 0.5 which is 0.12 less than than his season average of 0.62.
- d’Arnaud’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. New York Mets is set at 0.5 which is 0.32 more than than his season average of 0.18.
Travis d’Arnaud Stats vs. New York
Travis d’Arnaud Notable Teammates
The The New York Mets are 3-2 in their last five games, while the Atlanta Braves are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Braves’ 52-36 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the NL East with a 18-12 division record and 3rd place in the National League with a 48-33 league record.
The New York Mets are 54-33, sitting in 1st place in the NL East with a 27-11 division record and 2nd place in the National League with a 49-25 league record.
New York Mets Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.255||4|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jose Trevino | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Jameson Taillon | Friday
Yankees vs. Blue Jays Player Props | Andrew Benintendi | Friday
Twins vs. Rangers Player Props | Luis Arraez | Friday
The Texas Rangers visit the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, taking the field at 8:10pm ET on Friday August 19th. The Texas Rangers are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…