Bradley Braves vs Illinois State Redbirds Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Illinois State Redbirds visit the Bradley Braves at Carver Arena, taking the court at 8:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Redbirds are 14-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 129 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Illinois State Redbirds and Bradley Braves.
Bradley Braves Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Bradley
- The Bradley Braves are currently 13-8 on the season.
- The Braves are averaging 71.0 points per game. Combining with Redbirds’ 65.5 points per game gives a total of 136.5, which is 7.5 more than the current Over/Under of 129.
Bradley Braves Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.0||99|
|Points Allowed Per Game||61.5||20|
|Assists Per Game||13.2||48|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.5||86|
|Blocks Per Game||4.1||57|
Key Players for Bradley
- Rienk Mast leads Bradley with 13.8 points per game in 15 games.
- Duke Deen leads Bradley with 2.9 assists per game in 21 games.
- Rienk Mast leads Bradley with 8.5 rebounds per game in 15 games.
- Ahmet Jonovic leads Bradley with a 75.0 FG% through 3 games.
- Zek Montgomery leads Bradley with a 51.4 3PT% through 15 games.
Illinois State Redbirds Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Illinois State
- The Illinois State Redbirds are currently 8-13 on the season.
- The Redbirds are averaging 65.5 points per game. Combining with Braves’ 71.0 points per game gives a total of 136.5, which is 7.5 more than the current Over/Under of 129.
Illinois State Redbirds Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.5||148|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.2||131|
|Assists Per Game||10.3||77|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.0||196|
|Blocks Per Game||3.6||76|
Key Players for Illinois State
- Darius Burford leads Illinois State with 11.7 points per game in 21 games.
- Darius Burford leads Illinois State with 2.1 assists per game in 21 games played.
- Kendall Lewis leads Illinois State with 6.6 rebounds per game in 21 games.
- Harouna Sissoko leads Illinois State with a 55.2 FG% through 13 games.
- Alex Kotov leads Illinois State with a 50.0 3PT% through 16 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.