Boston Red Sox vs New York Yankees Betting Odds & Game Analysis | September 13
The New York Yankees visit the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, taking the field at 7:10pm ET on Tuesday September 13th, 7:10pm ET. The Boston Red Sox are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the Major League Baseball game between the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox.
Boston and New York Betting Info
- Six of the Yankees’ last seven road games against AL East opponents have gone UNDER the total runs line.
- The underdogs have won four of the Yankees’ last five games at Fenway Park.
New York Yankees Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.239|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.9|
Key Players for New York
- James Weber: 0.84 ERA, 2.53 K/9, 0.66 WHIP
- Nestor Cortes: 2.73 ERA, 9.00 K/9, 0.95 WHIP
- Aaron Judge: .307 Batting Avg, .410 OBP, .679 SLG, 1.089 OPS, 113 Runs
- Gleyber Torres: .240 Batting Avg, .292 OBP, .427 SLG, .719 OPS, 63 Runs
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa: .269 Batting Avg, .320 OBP, .335 SLG, .655 OPS, 60 Runs
- Aaron Hicks: .211 Batting Avg, .326 OBP, .296 SLG, .622 OPS, 42 Runs
- Kyle Higashioka: .203 Batting Avg, .246 OBP, .354 SLG, .600 OPS, 22 Runs
- Timothy Locastro: .154 Batting Avg, .214 OBP, .308 SLG, .522 OPS, 10 Runs
Boston Red Sox Stats
|Team Batting AVG||.260|
|AVG Runs Scored||4.6|
Key Players for Boston
- Tyler Danish: 4.05 ERA, 7.02 K/9, 1.14 WHIP
- Brayan Bello: 5.79 ERA, 8.68 K/9, 1.74 WHIP
- Trevor Story: .238 Batting Avg, .303 OBP, .434 SLG, .737 OPS, 53 Runs
- Julio Martinez: .274 Batting Avg, .344 OBP, .427 SLG, .771 OPS, 64 Runs
- Xander Bogaerts: .319 Batting Avg, .387 OBP, .473 SLG, .860 OPS, 80 Runs
- Kevin Plawecki: .219 Batting Avg, .291 OBP, .290 SLG, .581 OPS, 15 Runs
- Enrique Hernández: .225 Batting Avg, .289 OBP, .358 SLG, .647 OPS, 37 Runs
- Rafael Devers: .290 Batting Avg, .349 OBP, .531 SLG, .880 OPS, 75 Runs
- Alex Verdugo: .286 Batting Avg, .333 OBP, .408 SLG, .741 OPS, 66 Runs
- Thomas Pham: .269 Batting Avg, .325 OBP, .428 SLG, .753 OPS, 25 Runs
- Christian Arroyo: .285 Batting Avg, .328 OBP, .427 SLG, .755 OPS, 29 Runs
In the last 5 matchups between the Red Sox and Yankees, the Red Sox won twice and the Yankees won three times. Their most recent matchup on August 14, 2022 ended 3-0 with the Boston Red Sox taking the win.
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analyst.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Odds across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
He has been involved in the sports betting industry for years as a producer and handicapper specifically focusing on the EPL and other football lea...[Read full bio]