Boston College Eagles vs Louisville Cardinals Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Louisville Cardinals visit the Boston College Eagles at Silvio O. Conte Forum, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Cardinals are 10-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 134 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Louisville Cardinals and Boston College Eagles.
Boston College Eagles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Boston College
- The Boston College Eagles are currently 9-11 on the season.
- The Eagles are averaging 65.9 points per game. Combining with Cardinals’ 62.4 points per game gives a total of 128.3, which is 5.7 less than the current Over/Under of 134.
Boston College Eagles Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.9||144|
|Points Allowed Per Game||69.7||162|
|Assists Per Game||11.2||68|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.2||165|
|Blocks Per Game||3.7||75|
Key Players for Boston College
- Quinten Post leads Boston College with 14.3 points per game in 7 games.
- Makai Ashton-Langford leads Boston College with 2.3 assists per game in 18 games.
- Quinten Post leads Boston College with 6.4 rebounds per game in 7 games.
- Quinten Post leads Boston College with a 58.2 FG% through 7 games.
- Devin McGlockton leads Boston College with a 66.7 3PT% through 20 games.
Louisville Cardinals Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Louisville
- The Louisville Cardinals are currently 2-17 on the season.
- The Cardinals are averaging 62.4 points per game. Combining with Eagles’ 65.9 points per game gives a total of 128.3, which is 5.7 less than the current Over/Under of 134.
Louisville Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||62.4||165|
|Points Allowed Per Game||75.2||263|
|Assists Per Game||8.7||85|
|Rebounds Per Game||30.4||188|
|Blocks Per Game||2.6||125|
Key Players for Louisville
- El Ellis leads Louisville with 17.8 points per game in 19 games.
- El Ellis leads Louisville with 4.7 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield leads Louisville with 6.0 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Sydney Curry leads Louisville with a 54.1 FG% through 19 games.
- Jae’Lyn Withers leads Louisville with a 39.6 3PT% through 19 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.