Boston Celtics vs. San Antonio Spurs Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 26
The Boston Celtics (10-9) visit the San Antonio Spurs (4-13) at AT&T Center, beginning at 8:30 PM ET on Friday, November 26, 2021. The Spurs are 3-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 214.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Boston Celtics and San Antonio Spurs in which the Celtics are currently the pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Boston Vs. San Antonio Moneyline Betting Action
Celtics stats and betting info
Betting trends for Boston
- Boston’s ATS record is 10-9-0 this season.
- The Celtics are 6-3 against the spread when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Boston has gone over in eight of its 19 games with a set total (42.1%).
- Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total (214.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season the average total for Celtics games is 213.9 points, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 214.5 points for this contest.
- The Celtics have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They’ve finished 8-4 in those games.
- Boston has a 7-2 record (winning 77.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -149 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Celtics a 59.8% chance to win.
Key players for Boston
- Jayson Tatum: 25.2 PTS, 8.4 REB, 40.6 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (53-for-165)
- Dennis Schroder: 17.5 PTS, 45 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- Al Horford: 12.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.8 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
- Marcus Smart: 10.5 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.3 STL, 38.2 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (25-for-88)
- Robert Williams III: 9.4 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.8 BLK, 73.8 FG%
Celtics Injuries: Josh Richardson: Day To Day (Illness), Robert Williams III: Day To Day (Illness)
Spurs stats and betting info
Betting trends for San Antonio
- Boston is 10-9-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 3 points or more, the Celtics have a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The teams have hit the over in eight of Boston’s 19 games with a set total.
- In San Antonio’s 17 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 214.5.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Spurs’ games this season (219.3 points).
- This season, the Spurs have won one out of the 12 games, or 8.3%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Antonio is 1-6 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +125 or more on the moneyline.
- The Spurs have a 44.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Key players for San Antonio
- Dejounte Murray: 18.4 PTS, 8.2 REB, 8.2 AST, 2.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (22-for-68)
- Keldon Johnson: 14.9 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Derrick White: 11.1 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (22-for-78)
- Devin Vassell: 12.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Lonnie Walker IV: 10.4 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 28 3PT% (26-for-93)
Spurs Injuries: Doug McDermott: Day To Day (Knee), Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Pick for Celtics vs. Spurs
Betting split data from regulated betting sites combined with an in-depth statistical analysis favors the Celtics to win over the Spurs.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!