Boston Celtics vs Cleveland Cavaliers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 13
The Boston Celtics (6-6) visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (8-5) at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 13, 2021. The Celtics are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 202.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Boston Celtics and Cleveland Cavaliers in which the Celtics are currently the pick at sportsbooks based on money wagered at regulated sportsbooks, yet the Cavaliers have picked up a majority of the total number of tickets wagered.
Boston Vs. Cleveland Moneyline Betting Action
Celtics stats and betting info
Betting trends for Boston
- Boston’s ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Celtics are 4-3 against the spread.
- Boston games have hit the over in five out of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- This season, eight of Boston’s 12 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 202.5 points.
- This season, the average total for Celtics games is 216.6 points, 14.1 more than the over/under of 202.5 points for this contest.
- The Celtics have a 5-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62.5% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -138 or shorter, Boston has gone 4-3 (57.1%).
- The Celtics have an implied moneyline win probability of 58.0% in this contest.
Key players for Boston
- Jayson Tatum: 23.8 PTS, 8.8 REB, 39 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (33-for-98)
- Dennis Schroder: 16.5 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 42.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Al Horford: 12.7 PTS, 8.8 REB, 2.3 BLK, 42.7 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (11-for-46)
- Robert Williams III: 10.7 PTS, 8.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.9 BLK, 74.3 FG%
- Jaylen Brown: 25.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.3 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (23-for-58)
Celtics Injuries: Jaylen Brown: Out (Leg), Brodric Thomas: Out (Shoulder)
Cavaliers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Cleveland
- Boston is 7-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Celtics have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 2.5 points or more.
- Boston games have gone over the point total in five out of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
- This season, seven of Cleveland’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 202.5 points.
- The over/under for this game is 13.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Cavaliers’ games this season (215.7 points).
- The Cavaliers have been underdogs in 12 games this season and won seven (58.3%) of those contests.
- This season, Cleveland has won seven of its 11 games, or 63.6%, when they’re the underdog by at least +116 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 46.3% chance of a victory for the Cavaliers.
Key players for Cleveland
- Jarrett Allen: 14.5 PTS, 11.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 68.1 FG%
- Evan Mobley: 15.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 52 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (7-for-22)
- Ricky Rubio: 13.5 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.5 STL, 39.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
- Darius Garland: 16.3 PTS, 7.2 AST, 1.3 STL, 48.9 FG%, 42 3PT% (29-for-69)
- Collin Sexton: 16 PTS, 45 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
Cavaliers Injuries: Collin Sexton: Out (Knee), Lamar Stevens: Day To Day (Ankle), Kevin Love: Out (Health and safety protocols), Lauri Markkanen: Out (Health and safety protocols)
Pick for Celtics vs. Cavaliers
Bet split data provided by regulated betting sites combined with an in-depth games analysis favors the Celtics to win over the Cavaliers.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!