Boise State vs. Wyoming: Best Odds and College Football Preview for 11/12/2021
The Boise State Broncos (5-4, 0-0 MWC) and Wyoming Cowboys (5-4, 0-0 MWC) will face off in a battle of two conference rivals. The Broncos are heavy favorites, expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -15). The predicted point total for the matchup is 49.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Boise State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Boise State
- Boise State has gone 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Broncos are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when favored by 15 points or more this season.
- Boise State has gone over in two of nine games with a set total (22.2%).
- Boise State and its opponents have combined to exceed Friday’s over/under of 49 points four times this season.
- On average, the Broncos have seen a 59.4 over/under in their games this season, 10.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Broncos collect 382.3 yards per game, 57.5 more yards than the 324.8 the Cowboys allow per contest.
- Boise State is 4-2 overall when the team picks up more than 324.8 yards.
- The Broncos have 11 giveaways this season, while the Cowboys have 11 takeaways .
|Pass yards||276.3 (2487)||26|
|Rush yards||106.0 (954)||119|
|Points scored||30.4 (274)||51|
|Pass yards against||224.3 (2019)||57|
|Rush yards against||174.4 (1570)||96|
|Points allowed||20.9 (188)||28|
Key players for Boise State
- Hank Bachmeier has thrown for 2,487 yards (276.3 ypg) to lead Boise State, completing 64.2% of his passes and recording 16 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, George Holani, has carried the ball 65 times for 283 yards (31.4 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- Khalil Shakir’s 844 receiving yards (93.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 56 receptions with five touchdowns.
Wyoming stats and betting info
Betting trends for Wyoming
- Wyoming is 2-5-1 against the spread this year.
- Wyoming games have gone over the point total in four out of eight opportunities (50%).
- There have been just two games featuring Wyoming this season with more combined scoring than Friday’s over/under of 49.
- A difference of 2.3 points separates this matchup’s over/under (49 points) and the average total points bet in Cowboys’ games (46.7 points) this season.
- The Cowboys rack up 50.8 fewer yards per game (348.0) than the Broncos allow (398.8).
- Wyoming is 1-1 overall when the team totals over 398.8 yards.
- The Cowboys have turned the ball over 15 times, five fewer times than the Broncos have forced turnovers (20).
|Pass yards||156.0 (1404)||120|
|Rush yards||192.0 (1728)||36|
|Points scored||23.0 (207)||103|
|Pass yards against||155.7 (1401)||4|
|Rush yards against||169.1 (1522)||89|
|Points allowed||21.3 (192)||30|
Key players for Wyoming
- Sean Chambers leads Wyoming with 1,100 passing yards (122.2 ypg) on 87-of-172 passing with six touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 183 rushing yards (20.3 ypg) on 69 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Xazavian Valladay has carried the ball 147 times for a team-high 760 yards (84.4 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He has also caught 19 passes for 213 yards (23.7 per game).
- Isaiah Neyor’s team-leading 462 receiving yards (51.3 yards per game) have come on 26 receptions with eight touchdowns.
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!