Boise State vs. San Diego State Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
Two of the country’s best defenses square off when the Boise State Broncos (6-4, MWC) take college football’s 22nd-ranked scoring D into a contest versus the San Diego State Aztecs (10-1, 0-0 MWC) and their No. 10 defense on Friday, November 26, 2021. The Broncos are just 2.5-point favorites.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Boise State stats and betting info
Betting trends for Boise State
- So far this season, Boise State has put together a 7-4-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 2.5-point favorites this season, the Broncos are 3-4 against the spread.
- Out of Boise State’s 11 games with a set total, two have hit the over (18.2%).
- The Broncos average 382.6 yards per game, 68.9 more yards than the 313.7 the Aztecs allow per matchup.
- When Boise State piles up more than 313.7 yards, the team is 6-2.
- The Broncos have turned the ball over 11 times this season, six fewer than the Aztecs have forced (17).
|Pass yards||271.2 (2712)||25|
|Rush yards||111.4 (1114)||118|
|Points scored||29.7 (297)||68|
|Pass yards against||217.5 (2175)||50|
|Rush yards against||170.2 (1702)||92|
|Points allowed||20.1 (201)||22|
Key players for Boise State
- Hank Bachmeier has 2,712 passing yards (271.2 ypg) to lead Boise State, completing 64.9% of his passes and recording 17 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- George Holani has carried the ball 85 times for a team-high 385 yards (38.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- Khalil Shakir’s 927 receiving yards (92.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 64 receptions with five touchdowns.
San Diego State stats and betting info
Betting trends for San Diego State
- San Diego State has a 5-5-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Aztecs have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The teams have hit the over in five of San Diego State’s 11 games with a set total .
- The Aztecs average 328.3 yards per game, 59.4 fewer yards than the 387.7 the Broncos give up.
- In games that San Diego State totals more than 387.7 yards, the team is 2-1.
- The Aztecs have 12 giveaways this season, while the Broncos have 21 takeaways .
|Pass yards||145.5 (1600)||125|
|Rush yards||182.8 (2011)||47|
|Points scored||27.7 (305)||61|
|Pass yards against||236.4 (2600)||80|
|Rush yards against||77.4 (851)||2|
|Points allowed||17.4 (191)||10|
Key players for San Diego State
- Lucas Johnson has thrown for 993 yards (90.3 ypg) to lead San Diego State, completing 62.9% of his passes and tossing nine touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 172 rushing yards (15.6 ypg) on 46 carries.
- Greg Bell has carried the ball 195 times for a team-high 905 yards (82.3 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- Elijah Kothe’s 334 receiving yards (30.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 24 receptions and one touchdown.
Sports bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!