Boise State Broncos vs Nevada Wolf Pack Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 17
The Nevada Wolf Pack visit the Boise State Broncos at ExtraMile Arena, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 17th. The Wolf Pack are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 135 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Nevada Wolf Pack and Boise State Broncos.
Boise State Broncos Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Boise State
- The Boise State Broncos are currently 14-4 on the season.
- The Broncos are averaging 72.7 points per game. Combining with Wolf Pack’s 73.4 points per game gives a total of 146.1, which is 11.1 more than the current Over/Under of 135.
Boise State Broncos Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||72.7||83|
|Points Allowed Per Game||60.5||18|
|Assists Per Game||12.1||59|
|Rebounds Per Game||35.4||42|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||104|
Key Players for Boise State
- Marcus Shaver Jr. leads Boise State with 14.2 points per game in 14 games.
- Marcus Shaver Jr. leads Boise State with 4.4 assists per game in 14 games.
- Marcus Shaver Jr. leads Boise State with 6.6 rebounds per game in 14 games.
- Mohamed Sylla leads Boise State with a 56.3 FG% through 14 games.
- Chibuzo Agbo leads Boise State with a 46.1 3PT% through 18 games.
Nevada Wolf Pack Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Nevada
- The Nevada Wolf Pack are currently 15-4 on the season.
- The Wolf Pack are averaging 73.4 points per game. Combining with Broncos’ 72.7 points per game gives a total of 146.1, which is 11.1 more than the current Over/Under of 135.
Nevada Wolf Pack Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||73.4||78|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.7||61|
|Assists Per Game||13.9||41|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.7||158|
|Blocks Per Game||3.3||95|
Key Players for Nevada
- Jarod Lucas leads Nevada with 16.9 points per game in 19 games.
- Kenan Blackshear leads Nevada with 4.8 assists per game in 19 games played.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada with 7.1 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- K.J. Hymes leads Nevada with a 66.7 FG% through 4 games.
- K.J. Hymes leads Nevada with a 100.0 3PT% through 4 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.