Blues vs. Hurricanes Player Props | Martin Necas | Tuesday
The Carolina Hurricanes host the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday, 7:00 PM ET at PNC Arena. The St. Louis Blues are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +273.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Carolina Hurricanes is -343. The Hurricanes are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on February 21, 2023, the Hurricanes won by a score of 6-4.
Martin’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Martin Necas (CAR) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.76% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (104) are at FanDuel.
Martin’s stats vs. St. Louis Blues
Martin’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Blues at Hurricanes
- The Hurricanes are 10-1 as favorites in their last 11 games
- The Hurricanes are 6-1 at home in their last 7 games
- The Over is 6-0 in Hurricanes games after last game stayed under the goals total in their last 6 games
- The Blues are 140-57 ATS as away underdogs in their last 197 games
- The Hurricanes are 2-5 ATS after they covered in their last 7 games
Martin’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.17||12||0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.64||3||-0.4|
Martin’s Notable Teammates
- Brent Burns (CAR) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 15 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 92.80% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (140) are at DraftKings
- Brent Burns (CAR) has gone over his points prop in 10 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.48% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-159) are at FanDuel
- Teuvo Teravainen (CAR) has gone over his points prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.23% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-159) are at FanDuel
- Jordan Staal (CAR) has gone over his points prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.94% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (122) are at FanDuel
- Jordan Martinook (CAR) has gone over his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.73% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (124) are at FanDuel
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.