Blues vs. Ducks Player Props | Troy Terry | Sunday
The Anaheim Ducks host the St. Louis Blues on Sunday, 8:00 PM ET at Honda Center. The St. Louis Blues are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -110.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Anaheim Ducks is -112. The Ducks are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Ducks and the Blues have not met this season.
Troy’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Troy Terry (ANA) has stayed under his points prop in 8 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.83% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (+114) are at DraftKings.
Troy’s stats vs. St. Louis Blues
Troy’s Season Stats
Troy’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.58||32||-0.5|
|GAgst / Gm||3.38||28||0.3|
Troy’s Notable Teammates
- Frank Vatrano (ANA) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.33% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-167) are at DraftKings
- Mason McTavish (ANA) has gone over his points prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.92% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-120) are at MGM
- Mason McTavish (ANA) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.65% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-213) are at DraftKings
- Alex Killorn (ANA) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.11% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (+115) are at MGM
- Alex Killorn (ANA) has stayed under his assists prop in 9 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.72% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-196) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]