Blues vs. Capitals Player Props | Jordan Kyrou | Thursday
The St. Louis Blues host the Washington Capitals on Thursday November 17th, 8:10pm ET at Enterprise Center. The Washington Capitals are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -106.
As favorite, the moneyline for the St. Louis Blues is -115. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
Jordan Kyrou Season Stats
- Jordan Kyrou averages 0.4 goals, 0.1 assists, and 0.5 points per game.
- Kyrou’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Capitals is set at 0.5 which is the same as than his season average of 0.5.
- Kyrou’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Capitals is set at 0.5 which is 0.4 more than his season average of 0.1.
- Kyrou’s goals line for this matchup vs. Washington Capitals is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Kyrou’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Capitals is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
- Jordan Kyrou is 2 of 15 in the First Goal market, winning 13.3% of the time.
Jordan Kyrou Notable Teammates
Washington Capitals Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]