Blue Jays vs. Phillies Player Props | Bo Bichette | Tuesday
The Toronto Blue Jays visit the Philadelphia Phillies at Citizens Bank Park, taking the field at 6:45pm ET on Tuesday September 20th. The Philadelphia Phillies are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at Toronto Blue Jays player Bo Bichette as the Blue Jays face the Philadelphia Phillies in Major League Baseball action.
The Phillies and Blue Jays have met twice this season, with the Phillies winning none and the Blue Jays winning twice. Their most recent matchup on July 13, 2022 ended 8-2 with the Toronto Blue Jays taking the win.
Bo Bichette Season Stats
- Games Played: 145 | Home Runs: 24 | RBI: 89 | Runs: 84 | Batting Average: .283 | OBP: .327 | SLG: .476 | OPS: .803.
- Bichette’s Hits line for tonight’s matchup vs. Philadelphia Phillies is set at 1.5 which is 0.66 less than than his season average of 1.16.
- Bichette’s Runs Scored line for tonight’s matchup vs. Philadelphia Phillies is set at 0.5 which is 0.08 less than than his season average of 0.58.
- Bichette’s RBIs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Philadelphia Phillies is set at 0.5 which is 0.11 less than than his season average of 0.61.
- Bichette’s Home Runs line for tonight’s matchup vs. Philadelphia Phillies is set at 0.5 which is 0.33 more than than his season average of 0.17.
Bo Bichette Stats vs. Philadelphia
Bo Bichette Notable Teammates
|Vladimir Guerrero Jr.||146||29||85||83||.281||.346||.490||.836|
The The Philadelphia Phillies are 4-1 in their last five games, while the Toronto Blue Jays are heading into this matchup with a record of 3-2 in their last five contests.
The Blue Jays’ 83-64 record in 2022 puts them in 2nd place in the AL East with a 35-28 division record and 3rd place in the American League with a 71-58 league record.
The Philadelphia Phillies are 80-66, sitting in 3rd place in the NL East with a 36-32 division record and 6th place in the National League with a 73-58 league record.
Philadelphia Phillies Stat Rankings
|Team Batting Avg||.254||9|
MLB Computer Picks For Betting Previews
MLB computer picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by sports betting analysts.
The AI algorithm considers various data points to come up with its betting prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of stats are the factors taken into account when making MLB betting preview computer picks.
A professional sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best MLB Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.