Blue Jackets vs. Oilers Player Props | Boone Jenner | Wednesday
The Edmonton Oilers host the Columbus Blue Jackets on Wednesday January 25th, 7:33am ET at Rogers Place. The Columbus Blue Jackets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 306.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Edmonton Oilers is -389. The over/under is set at goals.
Boone Jenner Season Stats
- Boone Jenner averages 0.4 goals, 0.3 assists, and 0.7 points per game.
- Jenner’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Edmonton Oilers is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 less than than his season average of 0.7.
- Jenner’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Edmonton Oilers is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 0.3.
- Jenner’s goals line for this matchup vs. Edmonton Oilers is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than than his season average of 0.4.
- Jenner’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Edmonton Oilers is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
Boone Jenner Notable Teammates
Edmonton Oilers Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]