Blazers vs. Hawks Player Props | Nassir Little | Friday
The Atlanta Hawks host the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday, 7:30 PM ET at State Farm Arena. The Portland Trail Blazers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +231.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Hawks is -283. The Hawks are a -7.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 241.5 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 3, 2023, the Blazers won by a score of 129-125.
Nassir’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Nassir Little (POR) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.51% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (165) are at MGM.
Nassir’s stats vs. Atlanta Hawks
Nassir’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Blazers at Hawks
- The Over is 4-1 in Hawks games in their last 5 games
- The Hawks are 5-2 ATS after a loss in their last 7 games
- The Over is 5-1 in Blazers games after last game stayed under the points total in their last 6 games
- The Hawks are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Hawks are 1-4 ATS as favorites in their last 5 games
Nassir’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.33||8||1.6|
|PtsAgst / Gm||115.35||27||3.7|
Nassir’s Notable Teammates
- Onyeka Okongwu (ATL) has gone over his steals prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 25.63% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (125) are at MGM
- Saddiq Bey (ATL) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 23.50% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 4.5 (-111) are at MGM
- Onyeka Okongwu (ATL) has gone over his assists prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.13% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Saddiq Bey (ATL) has gone over his points prop in 14 of his last 18 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.70% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 11.5 (-125) are at MGM
- Onyeka Okongwu (ATL) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 31 of his last 38 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.46% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 5.5 (-154) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.