Blackhawks vs. Lightning Player Props | Tyler Johnson | Saturday
The Tampa Bay Lightning host the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday, 7:00 PM ET at Amalie Arena. The Chicago Blackhawks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +342.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Tampa Bay Lightning is -446. The Lightning are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 11, 2023, the Lightning won by a score of 4-1.
Tyler’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Tyler Johnson (CHI) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.53% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-167) are at MGM.
Tyler’s stats vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
Tyler’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Blackhawks at Lightning
- The Over is 4-0-1 in Lightning games in their last 5 games
- The Lightning are 7-0 ATS against the Blackhawks in their last 7 games
- The Lightning are 5-0 ATS against the Blackhawks at home in their last 5 games
- The Lightning are 15-5 at home in their last 20 games
- The Blackhawks are 5-2 ATS on the road in their last 7 games
Tyler’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.47||2||0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||2.75||5||-0.3|
Tyler’s Notable Teammates
- Anthony Cirelli (TB) has stayed under his points prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.07% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-139) are at MGM
- Brandon Hagel (TB) has stayed under his points prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.33% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (100) are at MGM
- Anthony Cirelli (TB) has stayed under his assists prop in 12 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.63% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-278) are at MGM
- Steven Stamkos (TB) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.70% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (110) are at MGM
- Nikita Kucherov (TB) has stayed under his assists prop in 14 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.75% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-250) are at MGM
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.