Blackhawks vs. Coyotes Player Props | Matias Maccelli | Saturday
The Arizona Coyotes host the Chicago Blackhawks on Saturday, 10:30 PM ET at Mullett Arena. The Chicago Blackhawks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +124.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Arizona Coyotes is -146. The Coyotes are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Coyotes and Blackhawks have met 3 times this season, with the Coyotes winning once and the Blackhawks winning twice.
Matias’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Matias Maccelli (ARI) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.75% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-141) are at DraftKings.
Matias’s stats vs. Chicago Blackhawks
Matias’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Blackhawks at Coyotes
- The Coyotes are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Coyotes are 5-2 ATS against the Blackhawks in their last 7 games
- The Coyotes are 6-0 ATS at home in their last 6 games
- The Coyotes are 4-1 ATS against the Blackhawks at home in their last 5 games
- The Coyotes are 5-0 at home in their last 5 games
Matias’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.68||30||-0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||3.19||19||0.1|
Matias’s Notable Teammates
- Barrett Hayton (ARI) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.93% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Lawson Crouse (ARI) has stayed under his assists prop in 76 of his last 92 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.63% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-270) are at DraftKings
- Travis Boyd (ARI) has stayed under his assists prop in 47 of his last 54 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 9.46% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-286) are at DraftKings
- Juuso Valimaki (ARI) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 49 of his last 68 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 40.07% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (120) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.