Binghamton Bearcats vs Vermont Catamounts Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Vermont Catamounts visit the Binghamton Bearcats at Binghamton University Events Center, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Bearcats are 6.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 133 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Vermont Catamounts and Binghamton Bearcats.
Binghamton Bearcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Binghamton
- The Binghamton Bearcats are currently 8-11 on the season.
- The Bearcats are averaging 68.9 points per game. Combining with Catamounts’ 68.8 points per game gives a total of 137.7, which is 4.7 more than the current Over/Under of 133.
Binghamton Bearcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.9||118|
|Points Allowed Per Game||71.3||194|
|Assists Per Game||10.9||71|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.6||148|
|Blocks Per Game||3.1||106|
Key Players for Binghamton
- Jacob Falko leads Binghamton with 14.1 points per game in 19 games.
- Jacob Falko leads Binghamton with 3.4 assists per game in 19 games.
- Armon Harried leads Binghamton with 6.4 rebounds per game in 13 games.
- Taveion White leads Binghamton with a 79.2 FG% through 18 games.
- John McGriff leads Binghamton with a 42.2 3PT% through 16 games.
Vermont Catamounts Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Vermont
- The Vermont Catamounts are currently 10-10 on the season.
- The Catamounts are averaging 68.8 points per game. Combining with Bearcats’ 68.9 points per game gives a total of 137.7, which is 4.7 more than the current Over/Under of 133.
Vermont Catamounts Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||68.8||119|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.0||126|
|Assists Per Game||12.5||55|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.5||209|
|Blocks Per Game||2.6||126|
Key Players for Vermont
- Aaron Deloney leads Vermont with 11.6 points per game in 20 games.
- Robin Duncan leads Vermont with 3.8 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Robin Duncan leads Vermont with 6.8 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Sam Alamutu leads Vermont with a 64.7 FG% through 17 games.
- TJ Hurley leads Vermont with a 43.5 3PT% through 17 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.