Bills vs. Buccaneers Player Props | Tom Brady | Week 14
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Tom Brady for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-3) and the Buffalo Bills (7-4) go toe-to-toe in a Week 14 matchup from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tom Brady’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brady Season Stats
- Brady has passed for 3,771 yards (314.3 per game) while completing 68.3% of his passes (347-for-508), with 34 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
- Brady ranks third in the NFL with 1,928 air yards on completed passes this season.
- He also has 52 rushing yards on 19 carries with one touchdown, averaging 4.3 yards per game.
- Brady has racked up eight rushing yards after contact.
- He has accounted for 35 of his team’s 46 touchdowns on offense this season, or 76.1%.
Brady’s Notable Teammates
- Leonard Fournette has run for 665 yards on 152 carries (55.4 yards per game), with seven touchdowns on the ground this year. He also has 58 catches for 402 yards (33.5 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin has been targeted 105 times and chipped in with 949 yards (on 82 catches) with five touchdowns.
- Mike Evans has 57 catches on 93 targets for 794 yards and 10 touchdowns, for an average of 66.2 yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Buffalo
- Four players have posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Buffalo this season.
- Buffalo has given up two or more touchdown passes to nine opposing quarterbacks this season.
- The Bills have allowed four players to throw for three or more touchdowns in a game this season.
Buffalo Bills Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||189.1 (1)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.7 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||96.6 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.9 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||275.2 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.8 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.5 (2)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!