Bethune-Cookman Wildcats vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 16
The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions visit the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats at Moore Gymnasium, taking the court at 7:00pm EDT on Monday, January 16th. The Golden Lions are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 145 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions and Bethune-Cookman Wildcats.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Bethune-Cookman
- The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats are currently 6-11 on the season.
- The Wildcats are averaging 67.8 points per game. Combining with Golden Lions’ 64.3 points per game gives a total of 132.1, which is 12.9 less than the current Over/Under of 145.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||67.8||131|
|Points Allowed Per Game||77.3||280|
|Assists Per Game||11.2||69|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.7||232|
|Blocks Per Game||2.7||117|
Key Players for Bethune-Cookman
- Zion Harmon leads Bethune-Cookman with 13.9 points per game in 17 games.
- Zion Harmon leads Bethune-Cookman with 2.7 assists per game in 17 games.
- Kevin Davis leads Bethune-Cookman with 4.9 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Dylan Robertson leads Bethune-Cookman with a 58.6 FG% through 12 games.
- Marcus Garrett leads Bethune-Cookman with a 42.9 3PT% through 17 games.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions are currently 7-11 on the season.
- The Golden Lions are averaging 64.3 points per game. Combining with Wildcats’ 67.8 points per game gives a total of 132.1, which is 12.9 less than the current Over/Under of 145.
Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||64.3||159|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.1||131|
|Assists Per Game||13.0||51|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.1||139|
|Blocks Per Game||2.9||106|
Key Players for Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- Shaun Doss leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with 16.3 points per game in 18 games.
- Kylen Milton leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with 4.6 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Ishmael Plet leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with 5.8 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Ishmael Plet leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with a 53.9 FG% through 18 games.
- Trejon Ware leads Arkansas-Pine Bluff with a 53.3 3PT% through 15 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.