Best Player Props for Zay Jones: Week 6 Las Vegas Raiders vs. Denver Broncos
There will be player prop betting options available for Zay Jones before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS.
AFC West foes hit the field in Week 6 when Jones and the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) meet the Denver Broncos (3-2) at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Zay Jones
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zay Jones’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jones Season Stats
- Jones has reeled in five passes (on six targets) for 72 yards (14.4 per game) and one touchdown this year.
- This season, he has racked up 30 yards after the catch, which ranks 198th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for 8.3% of his team’s 12 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
Jones’ Notable Teammates
- Derek Carr has passed for 1,605 yards while completing 63.9% of his throws (131-of-205), with eight touchdowns and four interceptions (321.0 yards per game).
- Peyton Barber has 143 yards on 37 carries (28.6 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- Henry Ruggs III’s stat line this year shows 17 catches for 348 yards and one touchdown. He averages 69.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 28 times.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- Denver has allowed two players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have caught a touchdown against the Broncos this season.
- Denver hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch two or more touchdown passes against it this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||222.8 (5)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.4 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (4)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||292.4 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||15.2 (2)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!