Best Player Props for Zack Moss: Week 5 Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs
Before Zack Moss hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop betting options.
Moss’ Buffalo Bills (3-1) and the Kansas City Chiefs (2-2) take the field in Week 5 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Zack Moss
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zack Moss’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moss Season Stats
- This season Moss has rushed for 147 yards (36.8 per game) on 35 carries with three touchdowns.
- Moss ranks 35th in rushing yards after contact this season with 40, thanks in part to six broken tackles.
- He also has five receptions for 36 yards (9.0 per game) and one TD.
- He ranks 155th in the NFL with 41 total yards after the catch.
- He has scored four combined touchdowns this season, 26.7% of his team’s 15 offensive TDs.
Moss’ Notable Teammates
- Josh Allen has thrown for 1,055 yards this year, while completing 63.5% of his passes (99-of-156) with nine touchdowns and two interceptions (263.8 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 24 times for 129 yards and one touchdown, averaging 32.3 yards per game.
- Devin Singletary has rushed for 259 yards on 49 carries (64.8 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Stefon Diggs has 305 yards on 26 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 41 times and averages 76.3 receiving yards per game this year.
- Emmanuel Sanders has collected 268 yards on 16 receptions with two touchdowns, averaging 67.0 yards per game on 26 targets.
Player Performance vs. Kansas City
- Two players have collected more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Chiefs this season.
- Three players have run for at least a touchdown against Kansas City this season.
- The Chiefs haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Kansas City Chiefs Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.0 (27)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.8 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||146.0 (30)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (31)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||437.8 (31)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||7.1 (32)|
|Points/Game Allowed||31.3 (31)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.