Best Player Props for Zack Moss: Week 1 Buffalo Bills vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Zack Moss for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Moss’ Buffalo Bills (0-0) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-0) square off in Week 1 at Highmark Stadium.
Player Props for Zack Moss
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zack Moss’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Moss Season Stats
- Moss posted a solid stat line last season — he ran for 481 yards on 112 carries (30.1 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Moss was 33rd in rushing yards after contact last year with 274, thanks in part to 13 broken tackles.
- Last season Moss rushed for 30.1 yards per game. He also scored five touchdowns.
- Last season he was 225th among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 87.
- He scored five combined touchdowns last season, 8.9% of his team’s 56 offensive TDs.
Player Performance vs. Pittsburgh
- Four players collected more than 100 rushing yards in a game against the Steelers last season.
- 12 players rushed for at least a touchdown against Pittsburgh last season.
- The Steelers didn’t give up more than one rushing touchdown to any opposing players last year.
Pittsburgh Steelers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||218.4 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (4)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.4 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||305.8 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.9 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||19.5 (3)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.