Best Player Props for Zach Wilson: Week 4 New York Jets vs. Tennessee Titans
Bookmakers have posted player props for Zach Wilson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS.
Wilson’s New York Jets (0-3) and the Tennessee Titans (2-1) meet in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Player Props for Zach Wilson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zach Wilson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wilson Season Stats
- Wilson has 628 passing yards (209.3 ypg) to lead New York, completing 55.2% of his throws and tossing two touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- Wilson has racked up 161 air yards on completed passes, to rank 29th in the NFL.
- He’s also rushed four times for 21 yards, averaging 7.0 yards per game.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 100.0% of his team’s two offensive TDs.
Wilson’s Notable Teammates
- Michael Carter has run for 89 yards on 24 carries (29.7 yards per game) this year. He also has five catches for 48 yards (16.0 per game).
- Braxton Berrios has hauled in 14 catches for 150 yards (50.0 yards per game).
- This season Corey Davis has hauled in 12 passes on 22 targets for 146 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 48.7 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Tennessee
- One player has posted more than 300 passing yards in a game against Tennessee this season.
- Tennessee has allowed two or more passing touchdowns to one opposing quarterback this season.
- The Titans have allowed one player to throw for at least three touchdowns in a game this season.
Tennessee Titans Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||275.3 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||8.3 (25)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||100.0 (12)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (18)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||359.3 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.4 (26)|
|Points/Game Allowed||28.0 (25)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.