Best Player Props for Zach Pascal: Week 5 Indianapolis Colts vs. Baltimore Ravens
Zach Pascal will have several player props available when he takes to the field on Monday at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN.
Pascal’s Indianapolis Colts (1-3) and the Baltimore Ravens (3-1) hit the field in a Week 5 matchup from M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore, Maryland.
Player Props for Zach Pascal
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zach Pascal’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pascal Season Stats
- Pascal’s stat line this year features 15 catches for 156 yards and three touchdowns. He is averaging 39.0 yards per game, and has been targeted 23 times.
- This season, he has racked up 46 yards after the catch, which ranks 134th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has accounted for three of his team’s seven touchdowns on offense this season, or 42.9%.
Pascal’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Carson Wentz has recorded 920 passing yards (230.0 yards per game) while going 88-for-138 (63.8% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and one interception. He has added 68 rushing yards on 14 carries, averaging 17.0 yards per game.
- So far this year Jonathan Taylor has rushed for 274 yards on 58 carries (68.5 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. Taylor also figures in the passing game, catching 11 passes for 81 yards (20.3 ypg).
- Michael Pittman Jr. has 279 yards on 23 catches. He has been targeted 36 times and averages 69.8 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Baltimore
- Two players have collected more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Baltimore this season.
- Four players have caught a touchdown against the Ravens this season.
- Baltimore hasn’t allowed an opposing player to catch more than one touchdown pass against it this season.
Baltimore Ravens Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||293.3 (24)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.6 (21)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||85.8 (7)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.8 (18)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (19)|
|Points/Game Allowed||23.0 (11)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.