Best Player Props for Zach Pascal: Week 2 Indianapolis Colts vs. Los Angeles Rams
Before Zach Pascal hits the field for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets.
Pascal’s Indianapolis Colts (0-1) and the Los Angeles Rams (1-0) square off in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Zach Pascal
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zach Pascal’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Pascal Season Stats
- Pascal reeled in 44 passes on 71 targets for 629 yards and five touchdowns last year, averaging 39.3 yards per game.
- He was 87th in the NFL with 233 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for 11.4% of his team’s 44 offensive touchdowns last season, with five total.
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Los Angeles allowed five players to put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game last season.
- The Rams allowed a touchdown pass to 18 players last season.
- Los Angeles allowed two or more receiving touchdowns to only one player last year.
Los Angeles Rams Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||212.6 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||91.3 (3)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.8 (3)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||281.9 (1)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.6 (1)|
|Points/Game Allowed||18.5 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!