Best Player Props for Zach Ertz: Week 6 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
There will be player prop betting options available for Zach Ertz ahead of Thursday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on FOX.
Ertz and the Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-1) in Week 6 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Player Props for Zach Ertz
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zach Ertz’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ertz Season Stats
- Ertz has hauled in 14 passes (25 targets) for 160 yards (32.0 per game) and has one touchdown this year.
- He ranks 120th in the NFL with 67 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 12 touchdowns on offense this season, or 8.3%.
Ertz’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Jalen Hurts has recorded 1,365 passing yards (273.0 yards per game) while going 118-for-182 (64.8% completion percentage) and throwing seven touchdowns and three interceptions. He has added 256 rushing yards on 43 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 51.2 yards per game.
- Hurts has 256 yards on 43 carries (51.2 ypg), with three rushing touchdowns.
- Devonta Smith has 314 yards on 25 catches and one touchdown. He has been targeted 39 times and averages 62.8 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Tampa Bay
- Tampa Bay has allowed more than 100 receiving yards to five players this season.
- The Buccaneers have allowed a touchdown pass to 10 players this season.
- Five players have caught more than one touchdown pass against Tampa Bay this season.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||328.2 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (13)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||45.8 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||2.9 (1)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.2 (15)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (16)|
|Points/Game Allowed||24.4 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!