Best Player Props for Zach Ertz: Week 5 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Carolina Panthers
Sportsbooks have installed player prop bet markets for Zach Ertz ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX.
Ertz and the Philadelphia Eagles (1-3) square off against the Carolina Panthers (3-1) in Week 5 at Bank of America Stadium.
Player Props for Zach Ertz
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zach Ertz’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ertz Season Stats
- Ertz’s stat line reveals 13 catches for 153 yards and one touchdown. He puts up 38.3 yards per game, and has been targeted 19 times.
- This season, he ranks 103rd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 64.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 10 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.0%.
Ertz’s Notable Teammates
- Jalen Hurts leads the team with 1,167 passing yards (291.8 yards per game) and has a 66.2% completion percentage this year (96-of-145) while throwing seven touchdowns with two interceptions. He also has 226 rushing yards on 34 carries with one touchdown, averaging 56.5 yards per game.
- Hurts has recorded 226 yards on 34 carries (56.5 yards per game), with one touchdown on the ground this year.
- Devonta Smith has been targeted 31 times, recording 237 yards on 18 catches, including one touchdown.
Player Performance vs. Carolina
- Carolina has allowed two players to pile up more than 100 receiving yards in a game this season.
- The Panthers have allowed four players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Carolina has allowed at least two receiving touchdowns to one player this season.
Carolina Panthers Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.3 (2)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||95.0 (10)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (20)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||251.5 (3)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.3 (6)|
|Points/Game Allowed||16.5 (3)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.