Best Player Props for Zach Ertz: Week 1 Philadelphia Eagles vs. Atlanta Falcons
Before placing any bets on Zach Ertz’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know.
Ertz’s Philadelphia Eagles (0-0) and the Atlanta Falcons (0-0) hit the field in Week 1 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Player Props for Zach Ertz
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Zach Ertz’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Ertz Season Stats
- Last season Ertz hauled in 36 passes on 72 targets for 335 yards and one touchdown, compiling 30.5 yards per game.
- He was 221st in the NFL with 88 total yards after the catch last year.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense last year, or 2.6%.
Player Performance vs. Atlanta
- 13 players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Atlanta last season.
- The Falcons allowed 24 players to catch a touchdown pass against them last season.
- Atlanta allowed only three players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Atlanta Falcons Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||307.4 (32)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.9 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||104.8 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (14)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||398.4 (29)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.2 (29)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.9 (19)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!