Best Player Props for Van Jefferson: Week 4 Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Van Jefferson for Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
Jefferson’s Los Angeles Rams (3-0) and the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) meet in a Week 4 matchup between NFC West foes at SoFi Stadium.
Player Props for Van Jefferson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Van Jefferson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jefferson Season Stats
- Jefferson has put up a 136-yard campaign so far (45.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in seven balls on 12 targets.
- This season, he has racked up 102 yards after the catch, which ranks 40th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 9.1% of his team’s 11 offensive TDs.
Jefferson’s Notable Teammates
- This year, Matthew Stafford has recorded 942 passing yards (314.0 yards per game) while completing 66 of 94 passes (70.2% completion percentage), with nine touchdowns and one interception.
- Darrell Henderson has 123 yards on 29 carries (41.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has four catches for 46 yards (15.3 ypg).
- Cooper Kupp has 367 yards on 25 catches and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 33 times and averages 122.3 receiving yards per game this year.
Player Performance vs. Arizona
- Three players have recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Arizona this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed five players to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
- Arizona has allowed two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it this season.
Arizona Cardinals Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||227.0 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.7 (8)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||140.7 (29)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.4 (30)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||342.7 (11)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.8 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||21.7 (11)|
BestOdds is where best in class gambling education meets sports betting. We hope you enjoyed our betting preview article.
For more insights and betting odds check all of our NFL content here.