Best Player Props for Van Jefferson: Week 2 Los Angeles Rams vs. Indianapolis Colts
Van Jefferson will have several player props available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Jefferson’s Los Angeles Rams (1-0) and the Indianapolis Colts (0-1) square off in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Player Props for Van Jefferson
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Van Jefferson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Jefferson Season Stats
- Last year Jefferson caught 19 passes on 31 targets for 220 yards and one touchdown, averaging 13.8 yards per game.
- He racked up 46 yards after the catch last season, 304th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for one of his team’s 39 touchdowns on offense last season, or 2.6%.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Four players put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Indianapolis last season.
- The Colts gave up a touchdown pass to 21 players last season.
- Indianapolis gave up at least two receiving touchdowns to only three players last year.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||257.9 (19)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.3 (19)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||90.5 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.7 (2)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||332.1 (8)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.4 (10)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.6 (10)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!