Best Player Props for Ty’Son Williams: Week 4 Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
Sportsbooks have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Ty’Son Williams, who takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on CBS.
Williams and the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) take the field against the Denver Broncos (3-0) in Week 4 at Empower Field at Mile High.
Player Props for Ty’Son Williams
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ty’Son Williams’ chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Williams Season Stats
- Williams has rushed for 164 yards on 27 carries (54.7 yards per game), with one touchdown.
- He’s also caught five passes for 45 yards (15.0 per game).
- This season, he ranks 142nd among NFL pass-catchers in yards after the catch with 43.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 12.5% of his team’s eight offensive TDs.
Williams’ Notable Teammates
- Lamar Jackson leads his team with 761 passing yards (253.7 per game) and has a 60.9% completion percentage (53-of-87), throwing three touchdown passes and three interceptions. He also has 251 rushing yards on 35 carries (with two touchdowns), averaging 83.7 yards per game.
- Jackson has rushed for 251 yards on 35 carries (83.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns on the ground this year.
- Marquise Brown’s stat line this year shows 15 catches for 235 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 78.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 23 times.
- This season Sammy Watkins has caught 12 passes on 22 targets for 208 yards, averaging 69.3 receiving yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Denver
- The Broncos have given up more than 100 yards on the ground to one player this season.
- Three players have run for at least a touchdown against Denver this season.
- The Broncos haven’t allowed an opposing player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Denver Broncos Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||181.7 (3)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||5.2 (1)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||59.3 (2)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||3.6 (7)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||221.7 (2)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||4.5 (2)|
|Points/Game Allowed||8.7 (1)|
BestOdds.com is your destination for all the latest information, education, and offers across sports betting and gambling. Our dedicated team of analysts and writers have been scouring the web to get you the best sports insights, offers in your state, and betting education content.
Support us by signing up to one of our partnering sportsbooks or casinos and make sure to follow us on social!