Best Player Props for Tyreek Hill: Week 1 Kansas City Chiefs vs. Cleveland Browns
In advance of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Tyreek Hill and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Hill and the Kansas City Chiefs (0-0) play the Cleveland Browns (0-0) in Week 1 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Player Props for Tyreek Hill
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tyreek Hill’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Hill Season Stats
- Hill hauled in 87 passes on 135 targets for 1,276 yards and 15 touchdowns last year, putting up 79.8 yards per game.
- He racked up 434 yards after the catch last season, 17th among NFL pass-catchers.
- He accounted for 17 of his team’s 53 touchdowns on offense last year, or 32.1%.
Player Performance vs. Cleveland
- Two players recorded more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Cleveland last season.
- The Browns gave up a touchdown pass to 25 players last season.
- Cleveland allowed only two players to catch at least two touchdown passes against it last year.
Cleveland Browns Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||264.0 (21)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.2 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||110.8 (9)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.3 (12)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.4 (17)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (12)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.2 (21)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best sports betting odds across regulated sportsbooks.
Bettors of all kinds will find our comparative tools, odds calculators, and insightful articles complete game-changers in their wagering strategies.